How do I return an item?

If you would like to exchange or return an item for any reason, please enclose your invoice and merchandise in the original packaging. Send the box to us via FedEx, UPS, or insured mail to the address below. We cannot accept the returns sent C.O.D.

Andrea Schroder Candles & Frangraces
22837 B Pacific Coast Hwy #824
Malibu, CA 90265